Welcome State of Georgia Customers!
SIE is proud to support the state of Georgia and local communities with Software Asset Management support as part of GTA’s Software Compliance and Software Professional Consulting Services Contract.
Questions about SIE’s products or services? Please contact Mike Kearns.
SIE is a State of Georgia Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Preparation Services Category
Software Asset Management Program Services
Manage, control and protect the software assets throughout all stages of their lifecycle within software compliance regulations to reconcile software license entitlements to software products in use.
- Establish an entitlements baseline based on your software contracts and entitlement records
- Review of existing contracts to maximize licensing models based on existing usage assessments
- Establish a deployments baseline by analyzing, reviewing and reconciling data collected by the existing discovery tools in your environment or other data sources if there are challenges with data quality
- Provide guidance on methodology for validating data, allocations and reports
- Develop SAM maturity assessment: review of relevant organizational structure, artifacts, policy, processes, procedures, training materials, and other content
- Understanding dependencies on legacy system(s) through interviews and deep dive analysis of IT environment
Software Compliance Risk Assessment Services
Assess your compliance position for software vendors to identify areas of risk and propose recommendation to mitigate any potential non-compliance or cyber security threat scenarios.
- Calculate the software license position, apply license metrics and determine the compliance status by comparing and reconciling software entitlements to actual deployments
- Identify opportunities to optimize software license utilization and minimize compliance risk
- Addresses gaps identified between software license entitlements to software products in use to define risks or exposures
- Identify unused and or legacy equipment eligible for transfer, retirement or replacement
- Evaluate contract terms and Conditions to recommended revised terms and conditions designed to protect agency from future compliance exposures
- Respond to vendor audits by establishing compliance position, designing strategies to reduce vendor footprint and sprawl, and working with the vendor to reduce compliance bill