Our team of PMPs and Six-Sigma trained professionals has the tools and training to develop and run your organization’s IT PMO.
Our 5-phased approach to project management provides the foundation to turn strategic vision into value-driven results.
Successful IT Portfolio and Program Management Office (IT PMO):
- Conduct current state assessment to identify process gaps
- Apply / tailor frameworks to organizational-specific workflows
- Establish a set of organizational benchmarks to judge performance
- Develop role-specific training regimens for each implementation stakeholder (i.e. Executive Leadership, Champions, Color Belts)
- Use real-world, project based examples during training scenarios
- Facilitate 1-day ‘tune up’ sessions on a regular basis
- Gain full commitment of leadership to enable change, commit resources, overcome resistance and improve profitability
- Optimize your resources by putting process experts in FTE positions
- Leverage SIE’s IT PMO offering to augment your team and reinforce ‘organizational norms’
SIE’s IT PMO offering employs these strategies assist your program team in delivering sustainable results.
The IT PMO support practice will help transform a traditionally administrative, reactive and stagnant PMO into a strategic, proactive and agile IT PMO.
Our 5-phase approach to project management provides the foundation to turn a strategic vision into hard and fast results.